Our Interior Painting Services Include
- Wall Painting
- Door Painting
- Window Painting
- Ceiling Painting
- Cabinet Painting
- Faux Finishes
- Color Consultations
- Painting Over Stained Woodwork
Avoiding Common Mistakes
Painting a bathroom? We recommend using an oil based paint to prevent the premature breakdown caused by high levels of humidity and moisture. Walls appear blotchy? Newly painted walls can appear blotchy, with uniform color but inconsistent sheen. This can happen on areas where cracks were patched with a filler or drywall compound. We make sure to avoid this common problem by applying primer to the treated areas prior to painting.
Potential pitfalls like these can mean the difference between an average paint job and an excellent one. We bring a deep knowledge gathered over hundreds of projects to ensure a flawless finish you'll be happy with for years to come. So, if you're not certain which way to go, hire interior house painters like us for the job. :)
7 Tips for Picking Paint Colors
If you're looking for interior paint color ideas, definitely check out Lowe's paint buying guide. We found it to be a very valuable resource.
Our Painting Process
- Preparatory Cleaning The first step is to prepare the area by cleaning it of dust, dirt and other pollutants. This increases the paint's adherence to the surface.
- Protection We hate paint speckles and blemishes! We cover and mask off any objects and areas that need it.
- Scrape & Prime It's not quite time to paint your interior yet! First we prepare the surface by scraping away old paint and/or sanding away any imperfections.
- Caulking Caulking might be required on some jobs. Not to worry, we've got you covered.
- Painting! Time to paint! We deliver the quickest, most beautiful transformation at an affordable price.
- Thorough Inspection Once the work is done it's time to inspect. We'll be seeking your input at this stage as the job isn't finished until you're happy..
Commercial Interior Painting
Need your office building, condominium or other commercial structure painted? No job is too large for San Jose Painting. We have years of experience in all types of commercial interior painting.
Painting the interior of a business has its own particular requirements. We understand that the time spent on your project represents additional costs to you in the form of productivity. We'll coordinate around your schedule to ensure minimal disruption to regular business operations. Also, we use eco-friendly painting materials ensuring that your employees aren't exposed to harsh odors or fumes.
Whether your project is commercial or residential, we offer interior painting services in San Jose CA that will get the job done right the first time!
Call us for a free estimate at (408) 620-4694.